09:00 - 17:00
Observing Kubernetes and your applications
So you've moving your applications and services to Kubernetes, but now you need to know if they're working, and when they're not working you need to understand why.
In this workshop, you'll go hands-on with Observability in the Kubernetes ecosystem to see how you can leverage OpenTelemetry and it's projects to build a robust and reliable platform for your applications.
- Automatic Code instrumentation using the operator.
- The right way's to deploy OpenTelemetry collectors
- How to Observe your observability
- Various Collector configuration
- Using Kubernetes events to correlate application incidents
- Using the Kubernetes context to correlate traces, logs, infrastructure metrics