09:00 - 17:00 (UTC±00)
This 2-day workshop will quickly progress you from Blazor fundamentals through to creating rich interactive UI experiences using the more advanced framework features. The objective of this workshop is that attendees walk away with a solid understanding of the Blazor framework as well as practical experience of building a real application with it.
- Structuring Blazor applications
- Working with components
- Using events and data binding
- Client-side routing
- Forms and validation
- Building reusable components
- Integrating with backend APIs
- Securing Blazor applications
- Testing Blazor components with bUnit
- The latest .NET SDK
- An IDE such as Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio for Mac or JetBrains Rider. VS Code can also be used.